At a time when issues such as sustainability, food safety and food waste are all under the spotlight, Pro2Pac and Waste-Works provide a unique forum for visitors to see and experience new products, innovations and packaging solutions all under one roof, as well as free-to-attend seminar sessions providing useful tips and cost-reducing techniques to help your business stay competitive in the market.
- Pro2Pac will showcase around 120 high calibre exhibitors displaying pioneering products to enhance to your business offering and help your product stand out on the shelf. View the Pro2Pac Exhibitor list >>
- Outside the Box is a live theatre featuring a packed programme of thought leaders and industry experts sharing cutting-edge insights into key issues and current hot topics in the world of food & drink packaging. See the full timetable >>
- Waste-Works is the only waste & sustainability event for the food & drink industry and takes place alongside IFE and Pro2Pac. Learn how to save money through better waste management. Take a look at the Waste-Works exhibitor list >>
- The Pro2Pac Design Challenge is an opportunity for students to gain hands-on experience working in packaging design and gives the industry a glimpse of what the future may hold for up-and-coming packaging talent. Find out more about this year's brief >>
- Exhibitor Concierge Service - let Robert Herridge of Packology solve your packaging problems at Pro2Pac 2017! Tailored to your packaging requirements, these 20 minute tours will allow you to meet the manufacturers that could genuinely help your business - whether it's for short runs, cost-saving or new designs.
- Book your place at the 'Packaging Hazards' seminar organised by Campden BRI to learn more about packaging hazards: what they are and how they affect your business". Get more information about the seminar >>
Look back at the last edition of Pro2Pac...