Waste-Works 2017 is the platform for companies within the food & drink sector to showcase the latest and most innovative solutions for waste reduction and repurposing to an audience of key decision makers.
Who attends Waste-Works?
Waste-Works is designed for those who are directly or indirectly responsible for the disposal of waste and recycling in their business.
Some of the companies who visited last time include:
What can I expect?
Waste-Works is free to attend (providing you register in advance) and will provide the chance to:
- Meet new suppliers with products and services designed to help you save waste costs.
- Discover ways to make profit from the waste in your company.
- Identify techniques to improve your business’s environmental credentials.
- Learn from industry experts and hear success stories from your competition from the Outside the Box Seminar Programme.
- Understand and keep up-to-date with the latest waste legislation and how it will affect the industry and your business.
- Leave with ideas and inspiration for improving your business’s waste strategy.