1. Only pre-registered Pro2Pac 2019 visitors who are badge holders, visitors who register on the day and exhibitor badge holders will be able to attend Pro2Pac 2019.
2. Visitors should be involved in or have some connection or interest in Pro2Pac 2019 and associated industries.
3. Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from Pro2Pac 2019.
4. Anyone obtaining a Pro2Pac 2019 visitor or exhibitor badge by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave Pro2Pac 2019.
5. Anyone attending Pro2Pac 2019 should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers which the Organisers may ask to see.
6. No one under the age of 16 will be able to attend Pro2Pac 2019.
7. Anyone attending Pro2Pac 2019 must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or any activity which may disrupt Pro2Pac 2019.
8. The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from Pro2Pac 2019 and the venue who do not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider are likely to break these rules.
Reed Exhibitions Limited, Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surey TW9 1DN